Selasa, 10 Januari 2012

 : From my sincere heartt ! :')

When im really mean it to love d guy im love so ,im really LOVE HIM MUCHH ! 

~ but ,if one day u notice dat we havent talked in a while ,its     not bcoz i dont care u anymore ,its bcoz u pushed me away ..!juz one think must to rmmber dat im owez L0VE U ! 

~ no matter how far apart we are , u will always in my heart .!

~ I've been hurt b4 ,but i've been madly in love and happy .Thats y i do it ,thats y i put my heart on d line for LOVE ! 

~ sygg ! i juz want honestly in relationship .U should always b truthful to your other half !

Im sorry of d past wh hv i done t0 u ! hurting my self is like we not trust each other ! 

N nw ?? I LOVE HIM ! *sincerelyy ! :')

 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...